Wednesday, September 2, 2009

happy belated bufday~~~xD

hmmmmm~~~
last week my crazy's friend-miss bheng
she was called for me and say that had gathering at Mcdonal =)
lol...
i can't go out at night bcs i din have any transport *even that i have license*
so i go out at six pm....
BUT
our gathering is at 8pm...=.=
luckily i had brought my account book there and study...hohoho~~
study there with one cup of ice lemon tea..lol
damn slow the time passed...
6.15pm ,6.30pm ,6.45pm ,7pm ,7.15pm,7.30pm,7.45pm
finally
8pm...but they still didn't came yet...waiting and waiting
lol i just sit at here with one cup of ice lemon tea nia =.=
8.15pm, 8.30pm..............
YES~~~ 8.30pm finally they reach mcdonal
i saw their hand hold something which are
DENG DENG~~~~
cake and one bundle of pinky roses~~hahahha
so surprise man...especially the roses ^.^
hehehe....i like the pinky rose's smell...the smell was great!!!!
so we sure take a lot of photo as a memory~~
and the happy birthday song was sang by four mouth :p *even though my birthday is already passed *
yeah!!!!
this is my 38 and crazy's friend of my secondary's school...
thanks ya!!!!







4 comments: